Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
4x4 Stuff for Sale

TOPIC: 2001 Jeep TJ

2001 Jeep TJ 6 months 3 weeks ago #4644

• admin
I'm getting rid of it.
2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ
60th Anniversary Edition (which means it is a Sport with a special badge and color)
4.0L HO engine and auto transmission, 3.08 gears, D30/D35
166k miles or so.
The tires are BFG KM1s from a 2012 Rubicon. They are 255/75R17s. I actually have 6 of them (a spare spare). I used Rugged Ridge adapters to fit the 5 on 5 wheels to the 5 on 4.5 lug spacing. The tires only have a few thousand miles.
Originally a soft top Jeep, but I also picked up a hard top for it, so it has both as well as full doors with roll up windows (no half doors). The soft top has about 6 months on the Jeep and is in great shape. Soft top is black, hard top is tan (but could use paint).
I put a BedRug carpet set with front and rear carpets and tailgate protector last year. It is in exceptional shape. The seats are in good, but not perfect shape.
There are a couple of dings and paint scratches on it, but it is in pretty solid shape and does NOT have rust issues.

And to make it REALLY rare, Curtis has worked on this Jeep...

Gail wants to see $10k out of it, but $9k is more realistic...
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2001 Jeep TJ 5 months 1 week ago #4653

• admin
Sold...

Still have a 4.0L for parts laying around... it has manifolds and the fuel injection stuff. And a wiring harness, but I can't vouch for the harness. The engine probably has a bad bearing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.615 seconds

Check Out A Meeting

The GBR4WD Club holds a business meeting on the first Saturday of each month.

Most of our meetings are at the Fuddrucker's on Windy Hill Rd in Marietta near I-75.

Meetings start at 7:00pm, with dinner to follow around 8:00.

Most of us hang out a while to chat after the business portion is finished.