There are a few hoops to jump through. But only a few... In order to join the GBR, you need to:
- Attend two meetings
- Attend two trail rides (you need to come to a meeting prior to trail riding).
That's it? Well.. kind of. There are also some rules that you need to follow when it comes to trail riding:
- Your rig needs to be safe... and we have a safety/equipment list for trail riding.
- You need to be safe... we don't allow drinking on the trails, among other things.
- We maintain a family friendly environment.
- We follow the principles of TreadLightly.
Of course there are a few more specific rules, but that is enough to give you a really good idea of what we are about. If we sound like the kind of group you are interested in joining, contact us. We'd love to hear from you. Shoot an email to our Membership Director: membership[at]gbr4wd[dot]com
Sorry for not putting a clickable link. This cuts down on spam and ensures we get your email.